Date: August 30th, 2017
Audio Command Systems has been one of the top system integrators in the tri state area since 1976. Specializing in whole house audio/video distribution, lighting control, shade control and home automation, ACS's dedicated staff works diligently to provide its customers with an end product they can be proud of. Salary is based on experience.
- Crestron and Savant control system installations (programming experience not required, but definitely a plus)
- Universal Remote and Pro Control programming experience
- Ability to read and follow wiring schematics and engineering diagrams
- Ability to terminate various wires including CAT6, RG6, Fiber
- Strong understanding of video and audio flow
- Panasonic phone installation and programming a plus
- Strong understanding of networking and its relationship with A/A equipment
- Experience with Ruckus a plus
- Must be willing to use public transportation
- Must be motivated, with a very strong work ethic
- Must be able to work well with others and direct assistant techs
- Must be able to present a clean and professional appearance to clients
ACS offers or provides the following:
Competitive salary based on level of experience with an excellent employee benefits package including medical, dental, 401K Plan, life insurance, AD&D, AFLAC and long term disability coverage. We offer ongoing industry training. Drug and background checks will be required.