Audio Command Systems, established in 1976, provides comprehensive Audio/Video, Networking, Automation and Lighting & Shade Control Systems to corporations and individuals. Located in Westbury, NY, ACS has additional offices in NYC, Florida and California. ACS is proud to have been voted one of the top five custom integrators in the country by CEPro Magazine for the last fifteen years. If you’re looking for advancement and to be recognized and rewarded for your contribution to our firms success, then make this career move today.
We are seeking a talented Account Manager who will be responsible for audio-video system design & sales on a range of AV projects. Prospecting, cold calling, and networking in order to generate new business is a key consideration of the position. The Account Manager will be provided with in-house support resources for the designing, engineering, integration, and installation of products. Additionally, other corporate supported personnel are provided for exclusive and semi-exclusive products.
- Generate industry relationships and provide client assistance.
- Grow and manage an existing account base of dedicated customers.
- Conduct meetings with decision-makers to thoroughly understand client needs and to provide solutions.
- Prepare proposals and bid specifications to strategically win new business.
- Manage the sales process from initial meeting through closing including thorough documentation of client needs and future opportunities.
- Develop project designs and initial job specifications.
- Provide call lists, sales forecasts, and other reporting items as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Technical knowledge of A/V Product and Control Systems (Savant, Creston and Lutron a plus)
- Three or more years in the audio, video, and / or broadcast industry.
- Three or more years of sales experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to travel locally, attend industry events, and occasional seminars.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States.
ACS offers or provides the following:
Competitive base salary based on level of experience, sales commission, & an excellent employee benefits package including medical, dental, 401K Plan, life insurance, AD&D, AFLAC and long term disability coverage. We offer ongoing industry training. Drug and background checks will be required.